Named the Most Haunted House in the Midwest
One of the Top Ten Places to Visit at the Lake of the Ozarks
Haunted Castle House B&B
Bed & Breakfast Lake of the Ozarks
Established in 1850, the Haunted Castle House is a beautiful Queen Anne Victoria home that served as a country doctor’s office, hospital, funeral home and morgue for over a century. Surrounded by a pioneer cemetery and a mass grave, the Castle House Bed & Breakfast is one of the most sought after locations for paranormal investigation groups from around the world. The birthplace of the famous music legend Lee Mace, the Castle House has unique connections to the American Civil War and the infamous outlaw Jesse James. Filled with antiques dating between 1850 and 1930, the Castle House hosts quaint and quiet guest rooms and offers guided Ghost and Graveyard Tours to guests and the public.
Just 10 Minutes from the Lake
841 Hwy C, Brumley, MO
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR TOUR
OR BOOK YOUR STAY
Special Events & Announcements
- March 10 – the Haunted Castle House opens Back up for tours and the Bed & Breakfast! Book your rooms now March is filling FAST! Remember you must make reservations for tours also.
- April 22 – We will have the wonderful Psychic Medium Wilma Dixon giving private Readings. $35 for 15 minutes. Reservations Only. Attendance is limited.
- May 13 – Dead Files has given us a tentative air date and will be on the Travel Channel at 10:00 PM WOOHOO! We will let you
know if anything changes.
- May 20 – Ms Wilma Dixon Psychic Medium is going to be back!
- At the Haunted Castle House B&B, we support all Police Officers, Firemen, EMS, and all Service Members of the Armed Forces. To show our support, we are offering a 20% discount on our rooms and a 10% discount on our tours with proper ID. Call us at 1-844-48GHOST and schedule a stay or tour!
- Are you ready for a break from the family? Looking for an interesting place to get away for a couple of hours? Are you looking for a good place to send some out of town family members? Call us at 1-844-48GHOST and schedule a Ghost and Graveyard tour for Friday or Saturday night!